Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Assignment 1: What Defines Me


This is Bruiser, he defines me because he is the only man who lives in my apartment and is turning out to be higher maintenance then I am.



This is my car, she defines me because of all the hard work I had to do to be able to buy for her this summer all by myself. She is my biggest financial accomplishment yet.




These flowers define me because I am known to almost always have fresh flowers and plants around my apartment, even in the colder months.




These apartments define me because this is where I live. It is my first apartment and my new home for 9 months.



My phone defines me because I practically live through my phone. Its how I keep in touch with people, get directions, and stay connected to the outside world.




No comments:

Post a Comment